Shanghai Securities News China Securities Network News According to Shenzhen News on December 27,热门新闻 the seven departments of Shenzhen jointly issued the "Several Measures for Shenzhen's High -quality Development of Low Low Economy".
Several measures to support the high -quality development of low economy in Shenzhen
In order to implement the overall requirements of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Government on the planning and deployment and construction of a low -altitude economic center for the development of the "20+8" strategic emerging industrial clusters, the future industrial development, and the strategic opportunities of the dense innovation and high -speed growth of low -altitude economic industries, and promote low altitudeThe high -quality development of economic and industrial clusters is specially formulated.
1. Quoting to cultivate low -altitude economic chain companies
(1) Attract the settlement of low -altitude economic enterprises.For low -altitude economy enterprises that have settled in (less than one year in this city), the business scope is EVTOL (electric vertical take -off and landing aircraft) and large and medium -sized unmanned aircraft., A real -registered capital scale of more than 20 million yuan (including the number), after signing a cooperation agreement with the municipal government or the landing area government, promised to be included in the city's statistics and accounting in the second year (operating income) of not less than 40 million yuan.When it completed the second year's commitment, 5%of the registered capital was given a reward of not more than 20 million yuan.At the same time, the urban linkage method is adopted to comprehensively support newly settled enterprises in terms of space guarantee, venue construction, equipment purchase, and talent introduction.[Responsible unit: Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Finance Bureau, district governments (including Dapeng New District Management Committee, Shenzhen -Shanshan Special Cooperation Zone Management Committee, the same below)]
(2) Support low -altitude economic enterprises to increase capital and expand production.For major industrial investment projects or local industrial investment projects with a total investment of new projects with a total investment of more than 500 million yuan or more than 500 million yuan, it will not exceed 20%of the total fixed asset investment costs that do not exceed the actual fixed assets.Funding.(Responsible unit: Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
Encourage district governments to increase the space guarantee for the city's low -altitude economic enterprises' capital increase and expansion.(Responsible unit: district governments)
(3) Support the technological transformation of low -altitude economic enterprises.Encourage low -altitude economic enterprises to implement high -quality technological transformation, improve the level of intelligence, green, and integrated development of enterprises.Increase discounting intensity of bank loans and financial leasing of technology transformation projects.(Responsible unit: Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
(4) Strengthen the support of key enterprises.Strengthen the efficient and precise supply of key elements such as space, technology, funds, talents, data, energy, and energy, and encourage eligible low -altitude economy enterprises to apply for national high -tech enterprises and specialized new SMEs.Comprehensive use of various tools such as credit, bonds, financing guarantees, and industrial funds to strengthen the accurate matching of financial supply and demanders, and support the cultivation and development of enterprises such as new "little giants", manufacturing single championships, and stealth champions in the low -altitude economy.(Responsible unit: Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau, Municipal Science and Technology Innovation Commission, Municipal Local Financial Supervision Bureau, district governments)
(5) Accelerate the industrialization of low -altitude aircraft such as human EVTOL.Accelerate the industrialization of products such as human EVTOL and flight cars.For low -altitude economy enterprises that develop human EVTOL, flying cars, and realize sales in Shenzhen, a certain proportion of sales rewards are given a certain proportion of sales.(Responsible unit: Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
2. Encourage enterprise technology innovation
(6) Encourage key technologies for industrial technology.Focus on the fields of aircraft systems and flight security, encourage the industry upstream and downstream joint universities and scientific research institutes to carry out key core technologies, and support low -altitude enterprises operating in this city to promote research and development around the software and hardware capabilities of aircraft body and low -altitude flight protection.No more than 30 million yuan in funding is given.(Responsible unit: Municipal Science and Technology Innovation Commission, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
(7) Support the transformation and application of scientific and technological achievements.For the qualified first (set) equipment and the first edition of the software, it will be funded at no more than 10 million yuan in the actual sales of the product within one year.Incorporating the market share in the forefront is included in the manufacturing single championship corporate library, and the title of the national or Shenzhen -level manufacturing single champion enterprise will be awarded a one -time reward of no more than 2 million yuan.(Responsible unit: Municipal Industry and Information Bureau)
(8) Support EVTOL aircraft and driverless aircraft for availability.Evtol aircraft and driverless aircraft model qualification certificates and production permits are obtained by the Civil Aviation Administration of China and a low -altitude economy enterprise operating in the city.3 million yuan of driverless aircraft.Each enterprise funded at no more than 30 million yuan per year, and the same model was only rewarded once.(Responsible unit: Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
3. Expand low -altitude flight application scenarios
(9) Encourage the size of a large low and altitude logistics market.Low -altitude economy enterprises with new routes (starting or ending in Shenzhen) are rewarded by opening a new route (starting or end point in Shenzhen) in Shenzhen.Among them: Small driverless aircraft: Obtained the industry's competent department for approval and normalized operations (more than 5,000 times per year), each new route was given 200,000 yuan award.In the first year, the annual operation of the enterprise was given 400,000 yuan for every 20,000 yuan.At the beginning of the following year, the number of newly opened routes and the total number of flight racks in the previous year will be rewarded according to the same standards.Large and medium -sized unmanned aircraft: Obtaining the industry's competent department for approval and normalized operations (more than 1,000 times per year) routes, each new route is given a one -time reward of 350,000 yuan.In the first year, the annual operation of the enterprise was given 800,000 yuan for every 20,000 yuan.At the beginning of the following year, the number of newly opened routes and the total number of flight racks in the previous year will be rewarded according to the same standards.The above two rewards for each enterprise will not exceed 20 million yuan each year.(Responsible unit: Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
(10) Encourage the opening of short -distance transportation routes.Low -altitude economic enterprises that have opened a short -term economy enterprise with a short -term transportation route that have been approved by the competent industry authority in Shenzhen and selling tickets on open channels and normalized operations.Among them: domestic routes (at least one starting point or end point in Shenzhen, the route distance is not less than 25 kilometers): In the first year, the domestic route (the annual execution is not less than 100) a one -time reward of 300,000 yuan;Add 100 times to reward 300,000 yuan.At the beginning of the following year, the number of newly opened routes and the total number of flight racks in the previous year will be rewarded according to the same standards.The annual award of each enterprise does not exceed 6 million yuan.Shenzhen -Hong Kong cross -border routes: each Shenzhen -Hong Kong cross -border route rewards 1 million yuan at one time; every 100 aircraft flights are added to 500,000 yuan for each number of flights.(Responsible unit: Municipal Transportation Bureau, Civil Aviation Shenzhen Air Manage Station, Municipal Finance Bureau)
(11) Cultivate new formats in urban air traffic.For the first EVTOL business route operation enterprise approved by the industry authority approved, a one -time reward is 1 million yuan.In order to encourage low -empty passenger operations to develop towards clean energy, referring to the domestic airline short -distance transportation route reward standards, and reward EVTOL commercial operation routes and seconds.(Responsible unit: Municipal Transportation Bureau, Civil Aviation Shenzhen Air Manage Station, Municipal Finance Bureau)
(12) Encourage the expansion of applications in multiple fields.Encourage units in urban areas to perform high -altitude emergency rescue, medical rescue public services, as well as supportive services such as smart inspections such as smart inspections, and include the four -level directory management of the government's government purchase service under the guiding directory items of the city.Encourage enterprises to expand the commercialization applications of driverless aircraft, helicopters, EVTOL in the fields of power patrols, port inspections, aerial surveying and mapping, agricultural and forestry plant protection, etc., and develop service projects such as air tour and formation performance.Hold flight events such as the National Innovation Demonstration Application Competition and driverless aircraft racing.Promote low -altitude flights with rails and airports, and continuously enrich the low -altitude economy format.(Responsible units: Municipal Public Security Bureau, Municipal Planning and Natural Resources Bureau, Municipal Ecological Environment Bureau, Municipal Housing Construction Bureau, Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Water Affairs Bureau, Municipal Emergency Administration, Municipal State -owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, Municipal Urban Management and Comprehensive Law Enforcement Bureau,Municipal Health and Health Commission, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Culture, Radio, Television Tourism and Sports Bureau, district governments)
4. Improve the industrial supporting environment
(13) Support the development of low -altitude infrastructure.Encourage districts to promote the construction of low -altitude infrastructure based on the principle of replenishing investment.Combined with the construction of the city's rapid pioneer city, the construction of information infrastructure infrastructure such as 5G-A application demonstration and satellite communication innovation applications is simultaneously promoted.Support conditional districts with conditions to build general aviation operation guarantee bases, and build unmanned aircraft public test fields and EVTOL and large and medium -sized unmanned aircraft hubs.Public infrastructure such as public infrastructure such as public drones, take -off and landing, communication, navigation, and monitoring of public drones investing in social investment and actual operations are given one -time funding.(Responsible units: district governments, municipal industrial and information bureaus, municipal transportation bureaus, municipal finance bureau))
(14) Gathering high -end talents at low altitude.Vigorously introduce high -level talents in the global low -altitude field, and provide a "policy package" such as business platforms, scientific research funds, team support, and living security for top talents.Support eligible low -altitude high -end talents to apply for the Shenzhen Industrial Development and Innovation Talent Award, with a maximum reward of 1.5 million yuan.If the overseas high -end talents and talents work in Shenzhen are eligible, subsidies will be given according to the negative amount of personal income tax taxes in the Mainland and Hong Kong.Encourage professionals who hold overseas "high gold content" professional qualifications to innovate and start a business, and include the overseas vocational qualification certificate in the low -altitude low -altitude economy in our city's title comparison.(Responsible unit: Municipal Science and Technology Innovation Commission, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Talent Work Bureau, Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau)
(15) Support to create high -end innovation carriers.Encourage various enterprises, colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes to build innovative research institutions in the low -altitude economy field in our city, and provide financial support for financial funds such as national key laboratories, national engineering research centers, and civil aviation key laboratories.Among them, the National Key Laboratory and the National Engineering Technology Research Center will be rewarded in accordance with the existing policies of our city; eligible civil aviation key laboratories will be rewarded at no more than 10 million yuan according to 30%of the project investment of 30%.At the same time, the urban linkage method is adopted to comprehensively support the construction of venue construction, equipment purchase, scientific and technological research and development, and talent introduction.(Responsible unit: Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Science and Technology Innovation Commission, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau, District Government)
(16) Encourage the formulation of low -altitude economic standards and standards.Encourage scientific research institutions, industry associations, industry alliances, enterprises, etc., which are actively engaged in related business activities in Shenzhen, to formulate and release international standards, national standards, industry standards, and local standards in the fields of low -altitude manufacturing, low -altitude applications, and low -altitude protection., Corresponding to 1 million yuan, 500,000 yuan, 300,000 yuan, 200,000 yuan rewards, respectively.The annual award of each application subject does not exceed 5 million yuan.(Responsible unit: Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
(17) Give play to the role of state -owned enterprises to increase investment.Increase the supply of public infrastructure, encourage the urban government to actively actively survive land resources, support social capital to participate in the construction and operation of low -altitude flight infrastructure, and encourage low -altitude flight infrastructure for social capital construction to open and share to the society.(Responsible unit: Municipal State -owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Planning and Natural Resources Bureau, district governments)
(18) Give play to the role of government special funds and investment guidance funds.Establish special funds for low -altitude economic industrial clusters, and establish a special fund -guided fund linkage mechanism.Establish a low -altitude economy and industry fund to guide and promote the investment in low -altitude economic industrial projects.Actively strive for the injection of national manufacturing funds, give full play to the advantages of fund investment, introduce enterprises with core technology competition advantages to settle in Shenzhen, actively use industrial funds and other capital channels to carry out industrial mergers and acquisitions to promote the accelerated development of the industry.(Responsible unit: Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau, Municipal Local Financial Supervision Bureau)
(19) Innovate low -altitude economic and financial services.Encourage financial institutions to develop loans such as pure credit, low -cost credit, medium and long -term technology research and development, and technological transformation of low -altitude economy industries.Insurance companies are encouraged to develop low -altitude business application insurance types such as logistics, manned, and urban management, expand the coverage of drone insurance coverage and commercial scenarios, and establish a wide range of risk -covered drone insurance service systems.(Responsible unit: Municipal Local Financial Supervision Bureau)
(20) Support exchange and promotion activities.Support enterprises, institutions, associations, universities, and scientific research institutes in the low -altitude economic sector in our city, and the low -altitude economic summit, high -end exhibitions, and academic conferences are held to enhance the influence of Shenzhen's Shenzhen influence.For meetings, forums, and exhibitions hosted in Shenzhen in the name of the municipal government, the total investment costs that the project actually incurred in accordance with the special audit audit of professional audit institutions will be fully funded, not more than 3 million yuan.For meetings, forums, and exhibitions hosted in the name of social institutions, 20%of the total investment costs of the project will be confirmed by the special audit institution after the special audit institution, which does not exceed 3 million yuan.(Responsible unit: Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau)
The low -altitude economy enterprises referred to in this measure refer to enterprises on low -altitude economic chains such as general aviation, driverless aircraft, and low -altitude flights, operations and guarantees in general aviation, unmanned aircraft;The concepts of human driving aircraft are consistent with the "Interim Regulations on the Management of Unmanned Aircraft Flight Management" issued by the State Council and the Central Military Commission.
This measure and other similar preferential measures at the same level of the city shall be applied by the enterprise independently without repeated rewards.Three public credit institutions including Credit China, Credit China (Guangdong), Credit China (Guangdong · Shenzhen) have disclosed the declaration of market entities in the market entity of dishonesty joint punishment blacklists and the list of people who have been executed.If the application unit has falsely obtained a reward and funding, the relevant departments shall recover the rewards and funding funds, and investigate the legal responsibilities in accordance with the law.
This measure is explained by the Office of the Leading Group of the Shenzhen Low Economic Development Work. Each responsible unit shall formulate and introduce implementation rules or operating procedures in a timely manner to encourage the district governments (including the Dapeng New District Management Committee and the Shenshan Special Cooperation Zone Management Committee Management Committee.) Introduce the policies of low -altitude economy collaborative supporting policies.Those who need to exceed the upper limit of the reward funding in the corresponding terms shall be determined in accordance with the "one thing, one discussion".
Copyright © 2017 Powered by The seven departments of Shenzhen jointly issued the ＂Several Measures for Shenzhen Municipality Supporting and High -quality Development of Low Economy＂,Express information website sitemap 0.3746s , 8193.1015625 kb