Inner Mongolia Normal University 2024 Sports Training Professional Admissions Guide
2024-02-09 17:16:14 346
According to the Notice of the General Office of the General Administration of Sports and the General Office of the Ministry of Education on the "Administrative Measures for the Admissions Management Measures for Sports Training, Martial Arts and Traditional Sports Professional Sports" (Sports Fist  No. 188), the General Office of the General Office of the General Office of the General General Office of the General Office of the General General OfficeThe notice of the "Administrative Measures for the Administration of Sports Training, Martial Arts and Martial Arts and National Traditional Sports Professional Admissions" of "2024 Institute of Martial Arts and Martial Arts and National Traditional Sports (Sports Zi Zi  No. 193) document spirit, and formulate a briefing for the 2024 Sports Training Professional Admissions.The relevant enrollment and examination matters are published as follows:
1. School overview
(1) School name: Inner Mongolia Normal University
(2) School Address: No. 81 Zhaowa Road, Hohhot City
(3) School -run level: doctoral, master, undergraduate.
(4) Nature of running schools: National Public High Schools, Key universities in autonomous regions.
(5) Forms of learning: full -time undergraduate
(6) School names and types of schools issued by the certificate of academic qualifications: The academic certificate is issued by Inner Mongolia Normal University, and a degree certificate is issued in line with the degree award.
2. Admissions plan
In 2024, the sports training major is for 160 students across the country. The admissions plan is included in the total scale of the annual undergraduate admissions plan of Inner Mongolia Normal University.
(Note: 160 enrollment, the actual plan to be approved by the competent department at the actual plan to be approved.)
Third, tuition fees
The charging standard is implemented by the standards announced by the price authority of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Fourth, registration conditions
(1) Compliance with the registration conditions for the enrollment examination of ordinary colleges and universities in 2024, and the college entrance examination registration organized by the provincial admissions examination institution where the student is located.
(2) Putting the "2024 General Admissions Measures for Admissions for General Admissions of General College of Higher College, Martial Arts and Traditional Sports Professional Admissions, Martial Arts and Traditional Sports Professional Admissions Projects of Martial Arts and National Traditional Sports Program.Candidates and athletes are based on the data information announced by the "State General Administration of Sports Athletes".
(3) The grade certificate for candidates in 2024 is: Summer Project from January 1, 2014 to March 10, 2024.Candidates and athletes are based on the data information announced by the "State General Administration of Sports Athletes".
(4) Candidates' athlete technical grade projects should be consistent with the enrollment items applied for. Candidates who have the technical grade certificate of multiple athletes they apply for the project must fill in all the athlete technical grade certificates that meet the registration requirements when registering.
5. Registration method
(1) Registration website: Chinese athletes Cultural Education Network (www.ydyeducation. Com) or "Sports Training Training, Martial Arts and Traditional Sports Professional Admissions System" in general colleges and universities.
(2) Candidates shall complete the registration through the "Sports Single Recruitment System" within the prescribed time to verify the technical level information of the athletes.
The summer project registration time is from 12:00 on February 1, 2024 to 12:00 on March 10th
During the registration process, if you find that if you find that the technical level information of his athletes is incorrect, contact the grade certificate awarding unit to correct the information in time to ensure that the registration is completed before the deadline for registration.
(3) Candidates who have completed the registration have signed the "Anti -Dost of Dost of Dost of Dost of Dost of Dost of Dost of Strikes" through the "Sports Single Recruitment System", reported their volunteers and pay the examination fee.Candidates who refuse to sign the "Anti -Dost of Dost of Dost of Dost of Dost of Dostrance" are deemed to have actively abandon the qualifications of the exam.Candidates are deemed to be successful in registration. After completing the payment, candidates will no longer modify the registration information.
The registration time of the summer project is from 12:00 on March 1, 2024 to 12:00 on March 10th
(4) The first volunteer to apply for the candidates of our school. For the reason for the reason (for example, the use of the use of a grade certificate caused by the name of the name to be registered in the system), candidates who fail to register online through the "sports single recruitment system" should be filled in offlineThe registration application form and submit the offline registration application form to the mailbox of our school's admissions office before the registration deadline.
(1) Special test: Use the National Sports General Administration's national unified examination and commissioned district unified examination results organized by colleges and universities.
The summer project test is from March 20th to May 12th, 2024.
The specific examination time and test location of each project shall prevail the notice of the State General Administration of Sports.
(2) Cultural course examination: In accordance with the content and time of the general high school sports training, martial arts and national traditional sports enrollment examinations announced in 2024.The test location is conducted at the standardized test sites specified by the provincial admissions examination institutions.
Seven, admission methods
(1) Sports training major implements separate enrollment. After the approval and filing of the State General Administration of Sport, it is admitted in advance.
(2) Admission Principles: (1) According to the requirements of the State General Administration of Sports, the cultural performance admission control line is not less than 180 points. Professional score admission control lines: judo, wrestling, boxing, archery, rugby not less than 80 points, football, volleyball, volleyball, balloons, volleyball balls, volleyball balls, volleyball balls, volleyball balls, volleyball balls, volleyball, and volleyballNo less than 60 points, men's basketball is no less than 70 points, women's basketball is not less than 68 points, track and field is not less than 70 points, and other items are not less than 40 points.(2) Candidates holding first -level athlete technical level certificates will reduce 30 points under the minimum admission control line of cultural courses; candidates holding the technical grade certificate holding the sports level certificate will be reduced by 50 points under the minimum admission control line of cultural classes.(3) On the basis of reaching the minimum admission control line of cultural and sports special results, based on the cultural performance of the candidate (after the percentage system) and the special sports scores of sports, the comprehensive evaluation of the 3: 7 ratio is calculated.The principle of clearing the admission is based on the comprehensive selection.The specific formula is: comprehensive score = (cultural results/6) × 30%+sports special score × 70%).When the comprehensive division is calculated, the two digits are retained at the decimal point, and the four -house and five income counting method is used.
After the new students enter the school, our school will review the recruitment of new students and professional re -tests in accordance with relevant regulations.Candidates with significant differences in testing and two test results before and after enrollment must organize special investigations.After investigation, it is an illegal situation such as inspections, illegal admission, and replacement of enrollment, and the students are eligible for admission, not to the electronic registration of the student status, and notifying the provincial admissions examination institutions where the candidates are located to investigate the accountability.
Nine, contact information
Contact number: School of Physical Education, Inner Mongolia Normal University 0471-4392473
Admissions Office of Inner Mongolia Normal University 0471-4392514
School Address: No. 81, Zhaowa Road, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia